Thursday 7 February 2013

MATHEMATICS PRAYER-by joshua jasson


A Mathematician Prayer

Lord teach me to number my days
 And graph them according to your ways
 Trusting you to integrate me in my plan 
 To complement your perfect diagram

Subtract the points you do not want from me
 But add the values you have set at me
 Divide the dividends I possess accordingly
 So I can multiply them systematically.

Make me to be parallel to the CHRIST
To be perpendicular to the sin
Draw the lines I have to follow
 Guide me properly with your arrow
 Because sometimes I tend to be complex like prime number
 Yet all the while you want me to be differentiable.

Well I learn that life is like a slope
Or sometimes is like a curve
 With its ascents and descents that I must cope
 Going through such a wonderful formula
 Is just like solving problem of the times
Life is indeed an infinite when problems approaches to zero.

Please GOD, don't make my friend to diverge from me
But help me to be simultaneous with them. 
 Perfected by your eternal computation
 And I, only a minuscule yet projection

Oh GOD let me be very creative,
by finding the sine of my knowledge times
 the tangent of my ability.


Give thanks and praise your Almighty creation.




1 comment:

Mathematics Teku said...

My broth of me!Its possible for GOD to listen us while he is busy listening to people who have not complete their course work? By ponera J.

Post a Comment